Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Welcome to the New Writing and Reading

I thought it would be kind of fun narrating a dramatic sequence with my good ol' pals Freak Quincy and Chuck Stake on the introduction of Writing and Reading's completely new home. Yes, it's true. Don't rub your eyes. You. Are. Looking. At. A Completely. Different. BLOG.

Only it's the same blog. I can't figure it out either.

For those loyal readers still following the old URL at blogdog.com, be sure to check on the very last post I will set there, giving you all the link here. To my new home.

It was just time for me to move. No ifs, ands or buts.

And now the journey begins to relive the dream of writing posts to you all of my lessons learned and wisdom discovered. I guarantee many things here--one, you will very soon see more editions of "The Lounge" (remember that sequence of posts I used to set up?). Many of your other favorites will follow.

So far I've been pretty happy here at the Blogger. Interface is cool, options are excellent; and I don't mind the in-home furniture.

I just hope Chuck Stake doesn't pee on any of it.

Anyhoo, stick around, happy reading. And most definitely, a very, very, very, very fond and passionate TACO SUPREME to you all! And to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment