Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Release Date Set for CHIMERA FALLS!

Alexandra Glade's ordeal definitely hasn't ended (for those who've read THE CAIN LETTERS, you know what I'm talking about). And for sure you've already seen the cover for the second book of the terrifying "Divine Covenant" series (just in case you haven't, here you go....)


And chances are, you've seen the book trailer for THE CAIN LETTERS on YouTube or Facebook! If you have, bravo.... Now all you got to do is buy the book!

But What You Haven't Seen, Yet, Is the Latest News....


And, no, I'm not talking about the soon-to-be-released hard cover edition of THE CAIN LETTERS (which very soon I'll announce when that one launches for purchase). Instead, I'm sure everyone's a'buzzin' about when this darn second book is going to be released, so you have at least a date in mind to look forward to. All I've mentioned is that CHIMERA FALLS will be released in June. But when?

Now I know when. I've decided. Father's Day. In dedication of my dad.

So Mark That on Your Calendars, People


June 19th. That's the day of darkness when CHIMERA FALLS will fall onto you like a battle-axe from Hell. Be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment