Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Changes in the Horizon (Maybe, Maybe Not, Only Way to Know Is to Wait and See!)

Don't worry, folks -- I'm not going anywhere! :-)

But what that does mean is the better part of practical life may change dramatically this month of October. And I'm looking forward to it. I'll keep you posted.

On the subject of an update -- yes, I'm still working on book 3 of the "Revenants of Anarchy" (titled MALUMUNUS, in case you haven't learned that already!). However.... There will be a book trailer coming up soon! (gasp with joy!)

Furthermore, I have a bit of interesting news for you: I'm not sure whether I should be proud of this or not, but a few weeks ago an acquaintance of mine just happened to get arrested on a rather serious charge; and upon getting classified and sent to his cell, he was pleasantly surprised to find that his bunkie was reading a book while resting on his bed --

Which book was that? Oh, yes. It's true --

IT WAS CHIMERA FALLS!

Just to make it clear to you, this was a print version sitting in the hands of this bunkie, and my acquaintance has seen the cover before; so he was shocked to see that the guy was reading it.

Generally speaking, inmates can order any books they want from any publisher they like so long as they have an address and a shipping address. The funny part of this story is now my book will be the permanent property of the correctional facility for life.

Yes, folks -- I've become immortalized in jail!

Someone apparently heard of me as an author and wanted a taste of my books. Can I complain?

And to make it even better, the acquaintance (after getting his "get out of jail free" card) mentioned that his bunkie was REALLY digging the book!

A sign of things to come? I hope so. Let's just hope the distribution moves from correctional facilities to book stores. That'll be quite the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment