Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summer Vacation

Well, folks, this is a first for Pierre Roustan, urban fantasy and horror novelist: I'm going on vacation!

Ten magical days of adventure and wonder with three wild and crazy little girls and a stunningly beautiful, young, fresh, vivacious vixen of a woman I call my wife. I've been long overdue for this. This is what births inspiration in the heart and mind. This nourishes any writer. This reminds any of us how important it is to just live.

In these ten days, I'll try my best to stay updated on the blog as well as work a bit on the writing. But a last update for you to chew on: editing is going smoothly, and CHIMERA FALLS, the long-awaited sequel to the smash THE CAIN LETTERS, will leave you breathless.

How's that for an update?

CIAO, friends! I'll see you in ten days (possibly sooner).

No comments:

Post a Comment