Sunday, July 18, 2010

I Write Like.... PART TWO

I had a curious idea. That turned into an experiment. The experiment turned into a profound discovery--

So I decided to enter in my SECOND chapter into the web site "I Write Like", and it came up with this:





I write like
Stephenie Meyer
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!




Find that kind of funny! This tells me something simple:

We Who Write Are Not Carbon Copies Of Those Before Us. Those Before Us Write a Small Copy Of Themselves Unto We Who Write.

There's a little bit of every kind of author in us. That's what makes us writers out there striving to be great...unique.

What I think is really funny is that I've never read one word of Dan Brown or Stephenie Meyer. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment